Beyonce is pregnant! She announced her pregnancy while at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night.Congratulations to Beyonce and her beloved husband, Jay-Z.
Aug 29, 2011
Aug 27, 2011
As of today, I have a wedding gown fitting at Memories Bridal. It's going to be a wonderful day. ^^
Next in line , preparing invitation card for wedding. I am thinking of to make a simple handmade wedding invitation. Hm.. Let's just see..
Aug 25, 2011
As awesome as it sounds.Well done Armstrong. See his banner, isn't it cute?
Details of the gathering
Time ; 7pm
Venue ; Sailors' Cafe
( Click here for more details.)
Aug 23, 2011
Kim Kardashians and Kris Humphries have finally tied the knot.
A sneak peak into her wedding day
The ten-tier black and white, chocolate and vanilla wedding cake for the guest.
The beautiful wedding was attended by 440 celebrity guest included Ryan Seacrest, Eva Longoria, Lindsay Lohan, Mel B, Avril Lavigne, Serena Williams and Demi Lovato.
Fans lined the streets cheering at the celebrity guest arrival.
Aug 22, 2011
Aug 19, 2011
I wish I could just let it be. It's her choice to remove me.
I respect her decision.Case closed.
Aug 17, 2011
Aug 15, 2011
1. Dear was born on January, 1985 and I was born on May 1984. Apparently, he's younger than me. So what? Age is just a number.
2. We met at SMK Sikuati, Kudat in 2010. Quite interesting. Because we were a good friend back then. I used to assist him in some of the school's programme and we were also used to play futsal, had a workout at the gym and went out for dinner together with our colleagues. And the most interesting was at the time, we were both commited to our gf/bf. No special feeling. Serious! May be a little..Just like dear said, it was just a harmful crush.
|Pictures of us! Bah time ni, kami teda pa2 ar.. ihihi|
4. One of the great things about our relationship is that we both love foods. Dear often makes me food and yeah, he's a great cooker! ( Syg..if you're happen to read this, jgn kembang ar! haha) I just love all his cook - I have never admit this to him.. ^^
5. Dear and I have never call each other by our names. We often address one another by 'sayang' ( English Translation: dear, love, darling) . We don't call each other by KAU and AKU. I get made quickly if he happened to call me using kau or aku. The same goes for him. It's intolerable, an absolute NO NO.
6. All the flirting things started on Facebook. We declared our love for one another on 14th November 2010. He approached me using these songs..hahahah..
And, my responds was..
We got engaged on 26th December 2010. And registered our marriage on 14th March 2011 (143 = I love you) . Yup.. we're legally married!
7. We are very different in temperament, with a few notable similarity. I am a secretive, unpredictable and ignorant person. He is very laid-back. I know, this is not a good combination of traits. We're still working on it though!
8. I was born and raised a Protestant and dear is a Roman Catholic. Last April, I changed my denomination to Catholic for the sake of our marriage. A great marriage is about compromising. Anyway, I still go to Protestant church. Protestant are still christian, it isn't another religion.
9. We are both in education field. He is teaching in an secondary school, major in Chemistry and Biology but end up being an English Teacher. I have a Bachelor of Science with honors in Marine Science but end up being a teacher - an ESL Teacher. It's tough! Teaching language is somewhat tough but I have no choice. Did I have one? Yes! I had.. But I choose to be a teacher. Currently, I am still struggling to finish my education courses.
Aug 14, 2011
From the bottom of my heart, I think she deserves someone else. Sorry for being a little bit judgemental. Anyway, that's what we call as JODOH isn't it? Let's pray that they will be together until death do them apart.
Read more about the news ; Yusri & Lisa
Aug 11, 2011
I am curious. So confused.
- Turn on Google Maps (maps.google.com)
- Search for 47.110579,9.227568
- Find the green arrow, then click Street View.
- Look up 2 times and look left 2 times. Can you spot something strange in the sky? Do you see what I see?
I was so eager to find out about that 'thing'. So I googled it. Okey. See what people says about this.
1. An angel and demon.
2. Smudge on the lens.
3. A very blurry bird.
4. An image fragment from somewhere.
5. A drop of water on tthe camera reflecting.
6. A sticker stuck at a camera.
7. A computing issue in the way the images are put together and presented to the user.
8. A little girl dressed in pink and has wings.
9. A prophet who descended on earth.
10. And many more.. I just can't put them all in a down list. So, what say you?
I was consider lucky because I drove pretty slow. I was shocked. Terrifed. Traumatised. I was like.. What? Accident? Is it for real? Am I dreaming? It all happened so fast. In just a blink of an eye. I didn't cry at all but I felt hurt so much whenever I think that I had do my best to drive responsibly and defensively, but there are some people who are insist to drive safely. Crashes can be very scary. Honestly it still scared me.. I was so grateful, though. Thanks Lord for your protection and care.
|Oh my car! sob.sob.
|Heading to the workshop..
To be honest, I miss my baby! sob.sob
Aug 10, 2011
As for myself, colour pink has always been an apple in my eyes. So, I thought why don't we choose that colour for our wedding theme. I was thinking of combining two colours - pink + ???. Then, I suggested the idea to Dear, and he is okey with the idea as he knows how much I love the colour. I want everything pink, except for my wedding dress, my wedding shoes, Dear tux/coat and probably our wedding cake.
I know Google has always been helpful. So, I googled some images of pink colour combination to get ideas and inspiration. And I found several cute images. I admit, it caught my eye.
|Pink and Orange|
Aug 9, 2011
"A Wedding lasts only a day, but Marriage should last a lifetime"
It’s about the marriage. The laughing, the crying and growing are what make it important. It’s about the two of us and what the two of us do on a day-to-day basis to stay in love. To keep the love alive.
Begini lah ragam orang kita! Bah kalau kamu ketawa maksudnya kamu pernah buat..hehehe.
1. Bila orang nampak ko baring tutup mata:
S: Ko tidur kah?
J: Tidak la, sia training macam mana mau mati bah..
2. Imagine ko bawa bawa tv ko yg rusak pi technician n dia masih juga tanya:
S: Mau kasi bagus kah ni tv?
J: Tidak la,sia buring ba,jadi sia bawa la tv sia pi jln2 sini.
3. Bila time hujan kawan ko nampak ko keluar,dia tanya:
S: Ko keluar time hujan ni?
J: Eh ndak la,hujan yg naaaanti baru sia kluar.
4. Time ko baru bangun tidur, dia tanya:
S: Ko bangun sudah?
J: Ish, sia tidur sambil jalan bah ni!
5. Kawan ko call fon rumah ko:
S: Mana ko?
J: Sini bus stop!
6. Diorang nampak ko keluar dari bilik mandi basah2:
S: Ko baru mandi kah?
J: Manada, sia jatuh dlm lubang jamban bah!
7. Ko berdiri di dalam lift di tingkat paling bawah sudah, diorang tanya:
S: Going up kah?
J: Eh ndak la,sia tengah tunggu apartment sia turun bah ni.
8. Boyfrien ko pi rumah ko bawa 1 jambak bunga. And ko masi juga mau tanya dia:
S: Eeeh,bunga ka tu?
J: Tidak la Ling! Paku-pakis sama kubis bah ni.
9. Ko di dalam toilet, pintu berkunci, terus ada org katuk pintu n dia tanya:
S: Ada urang kah?
J: (Suara Kiut)Teda urang! Taik bah yang bercakap ni!!!
Aug 3, 2011
Aug 2, 2011
A simple thought for all Malaysian from Malaysian
(were taken from the link above)
1. This comments amazed me ;
2. SHE WAS BECOMING A BUMIPUTRA IN FOUR HOURS WHEN A FOURTH GENERATION CHINESE LIKE ME IS STILL STRUGGLING TO BE A WARGANEGARA BUT IN FOUR HOUR A INDONESIAN CAN BE A BUMIPUTRA . hOW SICKENING. - I failed to understand this too.. I felt sorry for all my non-bumiputra friends.
3. As far as I know, this has been going on for decades in Sabah. Up to now, not less than 700,000 foreigners have been granted malaysian citizenships. I believe the same tactic is now being used in West Malaysia to ensure BN victory in the upcoming general election. Remember what Najib said, he will do EVERYTHING to defend Putrjaya. - Ever heard about IC Project in Sabah during Harris days? Yeah. You should know this.
Our future is in our hands! Malaysia is for Malaysian!
I have finally finished setting up my wedding blog . In fact, I have previously set up a couple of other wedding blogs but decided to close them. Most of them are not so "friendly-user" as I have to pay some amount in certain period of time. I didn't have too much choice on the template design too. I just was not happy with the site at all. Then, I found MyWedding.com. At first I thought, okey it's a free site, I wonder how much can I put into this? Then I realized using wedding.com is an incredible blessing. The site designs are very easy to customize and beautiful. I just love it. I can put many things here - music, photos, guest book, blog etc.
Reasons to have a wedding blog
- I can share information about how the planning is going. Probably I think this also helps to get a sense of achievement from getting things done. Sharing is loving. ^^
- Its a great way to share photos with people. Upload photos from the day we have met, the actual wedding or honeymoon and people who visit can see them.
- A countdown to the day counter!
- Directions to the church and venue.
- A virtual diary of our love journey. I would love to show it to my kids someday.
- It can be a great source/references to those who are planning to get married too.
Aug 1, 2011
His/her original face before underwent sex reassignment surgery at the age of 17.
Okey. Now, let's look at this. The rarest one!
Her/His latest picture. Wow! Look at his tummy..
Read more here.